Executive Summary The large demand-supply gap in the housing sector in Pakistan has led the creation or unserviced or under-services squatter settlements or katchi abadis. It is estimated that over 40 percent of Pakistan’s urban...
The Urban Scene in Pakistan Pakistan’s urban population is 37.6 million out of a total population of 115.4 million. Which makes it 32.6 percent of the total population. It is growing at a rate of...
Find this on the OPP-RTI site.
- NSRP Hyderabad April 8, 2017
- KCR Concerns February 5, 2017
- Drivers of climate change vulnerability at different scales in Karachi January 17, 2017
- Karachi Diagnostic January 8, 2017
- Ugly Karachi November 6, 2016
- The Role of Architects in Society – An Interview with Archi Times November 1, 2016
- Malir University October 26, 2016
- ‘Honour’ Killings August 7, 2016
- Findings of Quantitative Survey of Challenges of Using Footpaths in Selected Localities of Karachi August 1, 2016
- Neo-liberalism and its Impact on Urban Planning in South Asia May 4, 2016
- Eclipse of Feudalism December 8, 2015
- Road map needed November 17, 2015
- State of Transport September 17, 2015
- Urban Land Reform July 15, 2015
- Responding To The Transport Crisis In Karachi July 4, 2015